Welcome to Yaroslavl!
Six-floor building constructed in late 2004 is located in the center of the city (just a few minutes drive from the central railway station and 40 minutes drive from Tunoshna airport).
Any time of the day you are sure to receive a warm welcome from our professional and caring staff. Every detail has been designed to make your stay particularly pleasant.
In Lobby Bar you can enjoy a cup of balmy coffee and delicious pastry, or go downstairs to "Dublin Pub" where you can play darts, enjoy live music and watch TV.
You will be impressed with the art of our Executive in "Sobinov" restaurant and banquet halls. Here you can taste refined dishes of European and Russian cuisine.
All kinds of events: conferences, seminars as well as private meetings with business partners can be held in our modern facilities. All necessary equipment is available
You can relax after a busy day in the fitness center with gym, swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- 122 luxury rooms to choose from standard to President Apartment designed in classical style. All rooms are equipped with climate control, safe-box, mini bar, phone, TV, bathroom with heated floors and hair-drier. Breakfast included.
- Special rates “Week-end Rate”, “Long Stay Rate” and “Honey Moon Rate”.
- “Sobinov” restaurant with exquisite dishes of European and Russian cuisine.
- Irish bar “Dublin pub” with traditional cuisine and Irish beer.
- Lobby bar with balmy coffee and cocktails.
- Business Center and a meeting room for 10 seats.
- Conference facilities: equipped conference halls for 200, 150, 60 and a meeting room for 20 seats.
- Banquet facilities: Banquet hall for 25 seats and VIP area for 8 seats.
- Fitness Center with sauna, Jacuzzi, gym and swimming pool.
- Сonfectionery with various pastries from Executive.
- Open-air cafe with menu à-la carte.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning.
- Safe deposit box at the reception.
- Ticket booking.
- Currency exchange, cash dispenser.
- Guarded ground and underground parking.
- Individual and group guided tours.
Welcome to “Ring Premier Hotel”!